Nawazuddin Siddiqui gets sued by ex-girlfriend
Sunita claims that she has not been in contact with Siddiqui for over 16 years and that he has shed negative light on her by claiming that she had dumped him when it is far from the truth. Sunita said, "I am taking legal action because the damage is already done and it’s irreversible."
She continued saying, "The withdrawal of the memoir turned out to be a gimmick as the book is still in circulation." In addition to the legal notice, she has also demanded an unconditional apology from the actor. She has also served legal notice to the co-author of the book Rituparna Chatterjee and also to the agency involved in the publishing of the book.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021