Pakistan Railways cuts fares by 25% for Eidul Azha
The majority of middle-class passengers hailed the decision of Pakistan Railways (PR).
It is pertinent to mention here that PR had announced 25 percent concession in railway fares on second and third days of Eidul Azha.
Aqib Saleem a passenger who went to Rawalpindi railway station for booking his seats for Karachi told APP the latest initiative of PR would help increase the number of passengers as people love to travel on the train.
- Farah Khan serves another legal notice on Atta Tarar for ...05:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Wife of Shahbaz Gill’s driver arrested for ‘rioting, assault on ...05:20 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan trolled for fashion choices04:37 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022