Separate Balochistan from Pakistan if it hangs Kulbhushan Jadhav: Indian Minister
The minister asked the Indian government to ‘declare Balochistan as independent state.’
If Pak hangs Jadhav then India must recognise Baluchistan as an independent country— Subramanian Swamy (@Swamy39) April 11, 2017
The minister further said if Pakistan commits another atrocity after this then its Sindh province should also be "seceded out of " what's left.
Swamy also urged the Balochis in Delhi to form a government in exile. “Ultimately Pakistan will end up in four pieces," he said. Accusing Pakistan of being a ‘terror friendly state’ Swamy said New Delhi cannot deal with Islamabad in a civilised manner.
"We should prepare to take stringent action against Pakistan. Today, we should give warning that consequences would be bad for Pakistan if Jadhav is executed," Swamy had told reporters outside the Parliament.
"Pakistan has selected Jadhav saying that he was trying to create problems in Balochistan. India should now declare Balochistan an independent country,” he said.
- TECNO “REAL HERO” Spark 6 with Heroic theme is expected to launch ...03:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020