Separate Balochistan from Pakistan if it hangs Kulbhushan Jadhav: Indian Minister
DELHI - "If Pakistan hangs (Kulbhushan) Jadhav, then India must recognise Balochistan as an independent country," said BJP minister Subramanian Swamy on Tuesday, reacting to Pakistan’s announcement of the death sentence to RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav.
The minister asked the Indian government to ‘declare Balochistan as independent state.’
If Pak hangs Jadhav then India must recognise Baluchistan as an independent country— Subramanian Swamy (@Swamy39) April 11, 2017
The minister further said if Pakistan commits another atrocity after this then its Sindh province should also be "seceded out of " what's left.
Swamy also urged the Balochis in Delhi to form a government in exile. “Ultimately Pakistan will end up in four pieces," he said. Accusing Pakistan of being a ‘terror friendly state’ Swamy said New Delhi cannot deal with Islamabad in a civilised manner.
"We should prepare to take stringent action against Pakistan. Today, we should give warning that consequences would be bad for Pakistan if Jadhav is executed," Swamy had told reporters outside the Parliament.
"Pakistan has selected Jadhav saying that he was trying to create problems in Balochistan. India should now declare Balochistan an independent country,” he said.
- Pakistan felicitates new Sri Lankan president09:22 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Sleep Expo Middle East announces first-ever industry award07:48 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Shahzain Bugti takes early lead in NA-259 re-polling, show initial ...07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019