Iranian foreign minister to visit Pakistan, India on August 13
TEHRAN (Web Desk) - Iranian foreign minister Jawad Zarif will visit Pakistan and India on August 13 to hold dialogues with his counterparts to promote regional ties following a successful nuclear deal with western countries.
According to a statement Zarif will also meet Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to New Delhi.
The visit of Iranian foreign minister to India is strategically important after countries signed an agreement to develop Chabahar port, located on Iran's southeastern coast. The strategically important port would provide India a sea-land access route to Afghanistan bypassing Pakistan.
Meanwhile a major breakthrough is also expected in Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline project during the visit.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021