Iranian foreign minister to visit Pakistan, India on August 13
TEHRAN (Web Desk) - Iranian foreign minister Jawad Zarif will visit Pakistan and India on August 13 to hold dialogues with his counterparts to promote regional ties following a successful nuclear deal with western countries.
According to a statement Zarif will also meet Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to New Delhi.
The visit of Iranian foreign minister to India is strategically important after countries signed an agreement to develop Chabahar port, located on Iran's southeastern coast. The strategically important port would provide India a sea-land access route to Afghanistan bypassing Pakistan.
Meanwhile a major breakthrough is also expected in Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline project during the visit.
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani lawmakers call on PM Imran (VIDEO)07:40 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Punjab schools to start academic year from August 107:24 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan undergoes successful eye surgery03:17 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021