PM Nawaz awarded honorary doctorate degree in Belarus
The prime minister, who is first ever Pakistani country head to visit Belarus, said that Doctorate degree is a great honor for him while addressing the gathering in university.
Nawaz Sharif said that Pakistan wanted to remain peaceful neighboring country and there are several important power projects being operated in cooperation with different countries. He said that no terrorist will be allowed to use Pakistani land.
Earlier Prime Minister met Belarus President to discuss over matters of bilateral interest.
- Pakistan's First Lady Bushra Bibi visits Panahgah near Data Darbar08:55 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021