PM Nawaz awarded honorary doctorate degree in Belarus
The prime minister, who is first ever Pakistani country head to visit Belarus, said that Doctorate degree is a great honor for him while addressing the gathering in university.
Nawaz Sharif said that Pakistan wanted to remain peaceful neighboring country and there are several important power projects being operated in cooperation with different countries. He said that no terrorist will be allowed to use Pakistani land.
Earlier Prime Minister met Belarus President to discuss over matters of bilateral interest.
- LIVE — PAKvNZ: Pakistan restrict New Zealand to 134 in T20 World ...08:19 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Ali Embroidery Junior National Tennis Championship 2021: Top seeds ...08:05 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- US Consul General Lahore highlights English as a way to build ...07:16 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- ‘Time to avenge’: PCB chief’s statement echoes Pakistan’s ...06:20 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- First Lady Bushra Bibi's daughter ties the knot in Madinah, couple's ...03:27 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Abrar-ul-Haq and Saba Qamar win hearts with hilarious version of ...12:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021