Ufone bags silver Effie Award in for sustained success
KARACHI - Ufone has bagged a prestigious silver trophy at the Effie Pakistan Awards 2019, in the ‘Sustained Success’ category for its Super Card Communication Campaigns.
The awards, held around the world annually, celebrate companies with outstanding marketing communications ideas. Winning an Effie symbolizes a great sense of achievement for marketers, and Ufone is proud to have won for their Super Card campaigns.
The Sustained success category, unlike business category-specific awards, is a special category in which products or services which have sustained success for 3 or more years are awarded for their continued success and overall excellence in business results and brand KPI success. Ufone won the award for its Super Card Communication. Over three years, Ufone Super Card, through it insightful communication has enabled the company to build trust with customers and become the benchmark for all in one bundle cards in the industry, and now owns the convenience positioning in consumers minds.
Ufone Super Card campaigns were built around the concept of “befikri” or the peace of mind that it provided customers. The Ufone marketing team and JWT together searched for real-life stories, and insights from all across Pakistan, in order to make the award-winning campaigns over a three year period. The campaigns showed how our real customers used Super Card to achieve their full potential.
The Effie Awards recognize forms of marketing communication that contribute to a brand’s success. Any idea driven by any marketing communications medium is eligible for an Effie, as long as results are proven. The not-for-profit initiative between Pakistan Advertisers Society and Effie Worldwide spotlights marketing ideas that work and encourage thoughtful dialogue about the drivers of marketing effectiveness. Winners demonstrate excellence in four key areas: definition of objectives, strategic development, creative execution, and measurement of results.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019