Ufone bags silver Effie Award in for sustained success
KARACHI - Ufone has bagged a prestigious silver trophy at the Effie Pakistan Awards 2019, in the ‘Sustained Success’ category for its Super Card Communication Campaigns.
The awards, held around the world annually, celebrate companies with outstanding marketing communications ideas. Winning an Effie symbolizes a great sense of achievement for marketers, and Ufone is proud to have won for their Super Card campaigns.
The Sustained success category, unlike business category-specific awards, is a special category in which products or services which have sustained success for 3 or more years are awarded for their continued success and overall excellence in business results and brand KPI success. Ufone won the award for its Super Card Communication. Over three years, Ufone Super Card, through it insightful communication has enabled the company to build trust with customers and become the benchmark for all in one bundle cards in the industry, and now owns the convenience positioning in consumers minds.
Ufone Super Card campaigns were built around the concept of “befikri” or the peace of mind that it provided customers. The Ufone marketing team and JWT together searched for real-life stories, and insights from all across Pakistan, in order to make the award-winning campaigns over a three year period. The campaigns showed how our real customers used Super Card to achieve their full potential.
The Effie Awards recognize forms of marketing communication that contribute to a brand’s success. Any idea driven by any marketing communications medium is eligible for an Effie, as long as results are proven. The not-for-profit initiative between Pakistan Advertisers Society and Effie Worldwide spotlights marketing ideas that work and encourage thoughtful dialogue about the drivers of marketing effectiveness. Winners demonstrate excellence in four key areas: definition of objectives, strategic development, creative execution, and measurement of results.
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020