Shaheen-VII exercise: COAS Bajwa all praise for Pakistan, China air forces (VIDEO)
KARACHI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday witnessed the ongoing Pak-China International Air Exercise Shaheen-VII at an operational air base of Pakistan Air Force during his visit to Sindh province, according to Inter Services Public Relations.
The military’s media wing said, on his arrival, the army chief was received by Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force.
Interacting with combat crew, Gen Bajwa lauded professionalism of participants of exercise and appreciated the efforts of PAF and People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) in conducting international air exercise in a befitting manner.
He also highlighted the exemplary relations between Pakistan-China, saying that exercise would further strengthen and promote the friendship, exchanges and cooperation between two great nations and armed forces of both countries.
China has sent its fighter jets, bombers and early warning AWACS planes to the exercise which will run until December 23.
Shaheen series of exercises between the two countries, who are close partners, began in March 2011 and has since gone through six major iterations.
Shaheen VII: Pakistan, China air forces launch ... 11:37 PM | 2 Dec, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The air forces of Pakistan and China launched seventh joint drills, dubbed Shaheen VII, at an operational ...
The exercise is seventh in the series of Shaheen exercises and is conducted each year on alternate basis.
- I take a break whenever the noise in my head reaches its peak: Zaira ...11:27 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan summons senior Indian envoy over expulsion of 2 officials on ...11:21 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari, Sadaf Kanwal tie the knot amid COVID-1908:09 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020