Death toll in Data Darbar suicide attack reaches 13
Media reports said that 18-year-old Tahir breathed his last in Mayo Hospital on Sunday.
Tahir belonged to Pakpattan. His dead body will be sent back home after post-mortem.
Eight injured persons, including two women, are still under treatment in the hospital.
Thirteen people, including four policemen, have been killed while 30 others injured in a suicide attack on a police van at Gate 2 of the Data Darbar, Lahore on May 8.
The suicide bomber had targeted a police van in the suicide attack.
The security forces are conducting operation to arrest suspects believed to be involved in the Data Darbar blast. Several suspects have been arrested so far in various operations.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020