The world's most expensive island is up for sale
LAHORE - A private 660-acre island in the United Arab Emirates has gone on sale for £360million, offering private beaches, five-star hotels and stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. WOW! The island truly sounds like a dream but will be attained with a whopping cost by a lucky buyer.
The property listing says: 'Set against the picturesque backdrop of the Arabian Peninsula, and enclosed by the Yanis and Jais Mountains, Al Marjan Island is truly a luxury destination.
'With sun, sand and sea all year round, Al Marjan welcomes residents and visitors from all over the world; and welcomes them to a landscape not only rich in luxury but luxurious in all things natural.
'A collection of four pristine man-made islands, each island features luxurious hospitality and residential living throughout.'
'Simply, Al Marjan Island is a much sought-after destination for residents, tourists and investors. A place that will soon become a destination of choice for all.'
The advertisement aims to attract foreign buyers with the offer of no income tax or foreign exchange controls, with much of the infrastructure already there.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020