Nine major cities of Pakistan, China to be included in CPEC
According to official documents, Kashgar, Taxkorgan, Khunjrab, Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Sukkar, Quetta, Karachi and Gwadar will initially be included in the CPEC project.
In the second stage, Gilgit, Chilas, Dasu, Thakot, Shankiari, Mansehra, Khanpur, Haripur, Havelian, Burhan, DI Khan, Mughal Kot, Zhob, Quetta, Khushab, Darya Khan, Jam Pur, Khuzdar, Faisalabad, Sama Satta, Lodhran, Lala Musa, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Wazirabad, Rawalpindi, Golra, Taxila, Attock, Nowshehra, Landi Kotal, Hyderabad, Rohri, Dadoo, Larkana, Habib Kot, Shikar Pur and Jacobabad will be included in the CPEC project.
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar Bhutto and Mehmood Chaudhry to get engaged today11:06 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020