Retired brigadier of Pakistan Army 'kidnapped' in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - A senior retired official of Pakistan Army was allegedly kidnapped from Sector G-10, an area in the capital city.
A son of Brigadier (retd) Raja Rizwan Ali filed a complaint with Ramna police station about the alleged abduction of his father. Police have registered a case under section 365 of the PPC and started investigation into the matter, Express news reported.
According to the complainant, his father went to Street 17 of sector G-10 to take tea along with his driver on October 10 but he did not came back. "I received news about missing of his father from driver on mobile phone," he added.
The son of the former army official said that they earlier tried to find the father but all in vein, adding that the cell phone of Brigadier Rizwan is also switched off.
He feared that his father has been kidnapped by unknown person, on which, the police registered an First Investigation Report.
- Shahzain Bugti takes early lead in NA-259 re-polling, show initial ...07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- CCW convention makes progress on key issues of deadly autonomous ...03:24 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019