#AlAqsaUnderAttack: Israeli forces storm Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem
The occupation forces resorted to fire gunshots and throw grenades at crowd as a result. Later on the mosque was sealed while guards were also removed from gates.
The forces afterwards said the raid was part of an operation.
During the raid, the Israeli forces surrounded the compound, detaining two guards and entering through the Chain Gate. Hundreds of worshipers were inside the mosque at the time.
Occuption forces firing bombs inside Masjed AlAqsa attacking worshipers and kicked out the AlAqsa guards. pic.twitter.com/HXm9bczply— Abbas Sarsour (@iFalasteen) September 13, 2015
Earlier all men below the age of 50 were prevented from entering the mosque grounds to offer Fajar Prayers.
The raid cause a buzz on social media and activists condemned the action of Israeli occupation forces using hashtag Al-Aqsa Under Attack (#AlAqsaUnderAttack).
Here are few of the tweets posted worldwide:
The world must break the silence on Israeli terrorism. #AlAqsaUnderAttack— Salman Ahmed (@salman10ahmed) September 13, 2015
- Seven family members go missing after car swept away by flood in Sindh11:32 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 578 news cases, two deaths in last 24 hours10:46 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- #Islamabad police get #ShahbazGill’s custody after hours-long ...09:16 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan take on Netherlands in second ODI today08:44 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Meera shares 'words of wisdom' with fans09:06 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Naseebo Lal rocks the audience at US concert08:44 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022