#KashmirSolidarityJalsa: Pakistani celebs show support to Kashmiris under Indian occupation
They included Humayun Saeed, Maya Ali, Sahir Ali Bagga and Shahid Afridi and many more. The stars are not only going to participate but they have urged their fans to participate in the public gathering.
PM Imran vows not to disappoint besieged ... 04:49 PM | 13 Sep, 2019
MUZAFFARABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said as an ‘Ambassador of Kashmir’, he would approach each ...
Let's have a look at some of the tweets by Pakistani stars:
Let us join Priminister in raising voice against atrocities by Indians on innocent kashmiris. For this purpose i will be joing Priminister and all Pakistanis at Muzaffarabad on this Friday. Come and join us for the love of our kashmiri brothers and sisters. #letsgotomuzaffarabad— Sahir Ali Bagga (@sahiralibagga) September 11, 2019
#KashmirSolidarityJalsa— Anila Khawaja (@anilakhawaja) September 13, 2019
These guys @ShehzadRoy @Faakhir_Mehmood @Safridiofficial are supporting #Kashmir are you?
Please make your way to #Muzzafarabad ...and let's stand with our #Kasmiri brothers and sisters!
It's our duty #PakistanStandsWithKashmir pic.twitter.com/GDTFbhAwB0
I will be joining Prime Minister Imran Khan in Muzzafarabad at this jalsa. I urge you all to participate as well. Let us show the world that we stand united with our Kashmiri brothers and sisters at this most difficult time https://t.co/rziZBTJpjU— Humayun Saeed (@iamhumayunsaeed) September 11, 2019
Let’s stand by our Prime minister this Friday and show our support for our Kashmiri brothers and sisters. I will also be in muzzafarad to attend the Prime Ministers jalsa, and I request you all to attend, as this is the time to stand up and raise our voices.#LetsGoToMzd— Maya Ali (@mayaali07) September 11, 2019
Let us join Prime Minister in raising voice for Kashmiris. For this I will be at Muzaffarabad on this Friday. Come join, every voice counts. https://t.co/NS118RMxCu— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) September 11, 2019
The main purpose of this gathering is that the govt of Pakistan wants to send a message to the world that Pakistan stands resolutely with Kashmiris who are under siege since August 5 after India revoked Article 370 and imposed curfew in the valley.
- Pakistan gives up plan to host Afghan leaders for peace09:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PUBG global championship with $6 million prize pool announced09:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan condemns extra-judicial killing of two Kashmiri youth by ...08:45 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PIA and HBL partner to bring exclusive discounts to their customers07:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Nora Fatehi stuns fans with alluring dance moves on ‘Disco ...05:04 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021