Explore London with Seven Dials’ new website
It’s now even easier to find out more about this central London area, one of London’s leading shopping, dining and lifestyle destinations, in between Covent Garden and Soho.
SevenDials.co.uk is the first website to integrate City Mapper, Europe’s leading transport application and can be translated into 26 languages, including Chinese, Spanish and Russian.
With over 30 million visitors a year, of which 40% are international visitors, the google translate tool is an element added to make experiencing Seven Dials even easier wherever users may be.
In addition to the new re-design full of beautiful campaign imagery, the website features news and articles as well as incorporating stockist information from over 150 of the independent fashion retailers, shoe brands, the latest accessories and indulgent beauty and grooming stores, found in Seven Dials.
The food and drink section showcases a diverse selection of food and drink establishments, and has a great search mechanism which offers the viewer further options similar to what they are seeking.
The site also acts as a great travel companion as it also highlights world-renowned theatres and luxury hotels.
To celebrate the launch of the new SevenDials.co.uk, seven prizes for seven winners will be given away throughout the launch week. Visitors can enter by registering their email to be in with a chance to win.
Clare Harris, Head of Group Marketing & Communications at Shaftesbury said: “The new Seven Dials website allows people to navigate the fantastic array of brands and restaurants in Seven Dials in a clear and engaging way, whilst also being a hub for all our news, social media and events which vital as the area is highly active.
“The site has been designed with mobile use at the forefront and its vital it is responsive when viewed on all devises. This was the inspiration behind integrating city mapper as a useful tools for those wanting to visit the area.”
Seven Dials is a must-visit destination for flagship and independent fashion and lifestyle brands, award winning restaurants and 5-star hotels. The area is carefully curated for people of discerning taste and is a leading destination for forward-thinking shoppers.
- Shahrukh Khan’s wife, son trolled over ‘running away from ...07:56 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- A Star-studded Launch of the realme 8 Series Awaits with a ...06:59 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Kohsar University in Murree05:20 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Amna Mufti opens up about her meeting with PM Imran Khan01:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani ACCA topper Zara Dar pens a heartwarming note about parents04:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021