US dollar reaches record Rs154.25 in interbank market
KARACHI - The US dollar continued to rise against the Pakistani rupee on Friday.
According to details, the US dollar rose by Rs1.35 in the interbank market to reach Rs154.
On Thursday, the Pakistani rupee continued to weaken against the US dollar, shedding Rs1.33 in the interbank market.
Following the rise in the interbank, the US dollar also strengthened in the open market with an Rs1.50 increase to be traded at Rs153.50.
In June, the rupee has been devalued by Rs5.38, raising Pakistan’s external debt by Rs500 billion.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020