IMC terminates dealership of Toyota Gujranwala Motors after Rs7 bln fraud
GUJRANWALA - Indus Motor Company (IMC) has terminated the dealership of Toyota Gujranwala Motors for noncompliance of the company’s rules and regulations.
According to details, the IMC took the measures after Toyota Gujranwala Motors’ owner escaped to Canada with customer’s money worth of Rs7 Billion.
After the massive fraud, the Indus Toyota Motors Notice has issued a notice after receiving claims of Rs worth 7 billion from its customers.
According to Indus Toyota Motors Notice is hereby served to all concerned that our dealership operating under the name of Toyota Gujranwala Motors has been terminated on May 13th, 2019, therefore is no longer associated in any way with Indus Motor Company (“IMC”), it added.
Toyota Gujranwala Motors or its owners have no authority to transact any business or receive any money for and on behalf of IMC or act in any way on behalf of IMC.
The notice further stated that “the IMC shall not be responsible for any action, debt, commitment or deeds done or entered into by Toyota Gujranwala Motors and/or its owners”.
For more queries regarding all pending orders kindly contact IMC’s customer service center.
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020