Four nurses of Lahore General Hospital sacked on bogus documents
Director General Nursing Punjab Kauser Parveen said, in a statement issued here, that there was no room for such fraud in the field of medicine. She added that the Pakistan Nursing Council was being approached to cancel the registration of these nurses.
Kauser Parveen said that further action was also being taken to get salaries and benefits reimbursed from these nurses as per rules and regulations.
These nurses got medical training from Jinnah Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram and Lady Aitchison Hospital of Lahore and Civil Hospital Tatha, Karachi after which they got an appointment through Punjab Public Service Commission in Grade 16 and were posted in the Lahore General Hospital (LGH).
As per the government policy, the administration of Lahore General Hospital got verified the documents of all employees from their concerned educational boards, following which documents of the nurses, including Saadia Rasheed, Makhmoor Tareef from Nursing School of Jinnah Hospital, Zahida Parveen of Ganga Ram Hospital, Lady Aitchison and Asma Javed from Civil Hospital Tatha Karachi, were found bogus.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021