Turkmenistan President to arrive in Islamabad on Wednesday
During the visit, he will hold talks with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on bilateral relations and cooperation in diverse fields besides regional and international matters of mutual interests.
The two sides are also expected to review progress on multi billion dollar Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project.
The two countries are also expected to sign a number of agreements for bolstering cooperation in diverse fields.
Earlier, the ground breaking of the 1814 kilometer long gas pipeline -TAPI- was performed last December during Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's visit to Ashgabat.
- Asia's largest multipurpose "ro-ro" ship launched in China10:57 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Bilawal tries to woo back ‘demorlised’ and ‘shocked’ top ...10:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Top military brass vows to defend geographical, ideological frontiers ...09:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer03:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Mahira Khan shares a heartfelt tribute for mom's birthday02:14 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Hailey Baldwin got a new ring finger tattoo for Justin Bieber12:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020
- FIR lodged against PDM‘s Gujranwala organisers10:26 AM | 20 Oct, 2020