World T20: Pakistani High Commission staff allowed to watch Pak-India match
Pakistani High Commissioner in India Abdul Basit and other three diplomatic staff members have also been allowed to visit the stadium to watch the much anticipated clash of the arch rivals.
Earlier, the Indian government had denied the Pakistani High Commissioner staff to watch Pakistan-India World T20 encounter.
Other High Commission staff were also not allowed to watch the game.
Indian and Pakistani cricket teams will confront each other in the group stage match of the ICC World T20 2016 on March 19 in Kolkata. Previously, the match venue was shifted from Dharamsala to Kolkata on the basis of security concerns.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021