Political issues should be resolved at political forums: Khawaja Saad
While talking to the media after inaugurating construction of a model Railway Station here on Sunday, Rafique said the political parties should not cross red lines for the purpose of point scoring, adding that the politics of agitation was the main hurdle in the development of the country. He said the competition among the political parties should be based on their performance rather than allegations.
The minister stated that the government had started development projects all over the country for the betterment of the masses. This journey towards progress would continue under the leadership of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, Saad added.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020