#AskLijianZhao: Chinese ambassador to Pakistan answers questions live on Twitter
The ambassador on Monday took to Twitter and asked his 209,000 followers to ask him questions related to CPEC to which he would personally respond.
"It has been very great interacting with the Pakistani people I have received more than 22K questions & it wasn't possible to answer them all," the ambassador said after the live session ended.
It has been very great interacting with the Pakistani people I have received more than 22K questions & it wasn't possible to answer them all— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) May 15, 2017
Here are some of the questions that he received and responded to:
Answering a question about India's objective to CPEC, the ambassador said: "Noted India has reservations over CPEC. CPEC is economic cooperation, has no direct link with political & boundary dispute."
Will CPEC coal plant harm the environment of Pakistan #AskLijianZhao— Mian Imran Ali 🇵🇰 (@imranjoyia811) May 15, 2017
— Waqas haider jatoi (@I_Waqasjatoi) May 15, 2017
Explain normal Pakistanis in 3 words?#AskLijianZhao— Hasnat Tarar (@Muhammadhasnat9) May 15, 2017
#AskLijianZhao what kind of financial support China will give to advance BRI— Maha 🇵🇸 (@MahaRasheed96) May 15, 2017
#AskLijianZhao is China worried about the security arrangements on CPEC ?— Maha 🇵🇸 (@MahaRasheed96) May 15, 2017
- Parents of Zahir Jaffer seek bail in Noor Mukadam murder case05:56 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pro-Jahangir Tareen group MPA Nazir Chohan arrested04:04 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021