Safe City Project: Over 600 security cameras in Islamabad are non-functional, Senate told
The investigators checked the surveillance cameras but they couldn’t find anything about slain SP Dawar or his kidnappers. Not a single camera could capture recognisable pictures of vehicles and dubious people, the minister told the Senate on Thursday.
Peshawar Rural Zone’s SP Tahir Khan Dawar was allegedly kidnapped from the federal capital on October 27 and his body was found in Afghan Nangarhar province on November 13.
He said the culprits behind this heinous crime will be taken to task.
The state minister also urged the House to initiate an inquiry into the Safe City Project.
SP Dawar's murder in Afghanistan and behavior of ... 08:26 PM | 15 Nov, 2018
RAWALPINDI - The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the military has condemned the brutal murder ...
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 9th Sharjah Film Festival announces 100 films from 43 countries10:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022