Safe City Project: Over 600 security cameras in Islamabad are non-functional, Senate told
The investigators checked the surveillance cameras but they couldn’t find anything about slain SP Dawar or his kidnappers. Not a single camera could capture recognisable pictures of vehicles and dubious people, the minister told the Senate on Thursday.
Peshawar Rural Zone’s SP Tahir Khan Dawar was allegedly kidnapped from the federal capital on October 27 and his body was found in Afghan Nangarhar province on November 13.
He said the culprits behind this heinous crime will be taken to task.
The state minister also urged the House to initiate an inquiry into the Safe City Project.
SP Dawar's murder in Afghanistan and behavior of ... 08:26 PM | 15 Nov, 2018
RAWALPINDI - The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the military has condemned the brutal murder ...
- Pakistan rejects Indian attempts to host G20 meetings in occupied ...11:41 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Lahore man walks free after 3 years in jail after wife falsely ...11:10 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Amar Khan feels honoured to shoot with this real life hero10:18 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Imran Khan challenges NAB amendment law in Supreme Court, announces ...09:45 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- ‘Captain America’ to miss his battle with aging iPhone 6s after ...08:09 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Zarnish Khan tells interviewer why she got married at 1707:47 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022