Gold price witnesses upward trend in Pakistan
KARACHI - Gold closed at $1,337 an ounce with $1 upward variation in value as compared to previous trading session and domestic bullion price witnessed same trend on Monday.
Gold in tola term up by Rs 25 a tola to close at Rs 52,472 per tola while in grammage value, gold remained up by Rs 35 per ten grams to Rs 45,058 per ten grams, dealers said. Gold price remained in hands of leading manipulators in India, Pakistan and other major gold buying countries, as they remained busy influencing current prices and gold Futures.
The gold hedgers made some cautious deals. The general buyers remained on sidelines anticipating further easing in price in coming days on dollar-rupee parity.
Also the association of Karachi Saraf Jeweler is manage and set gold rates for local market of Karachi, gold rates from Karachi Saraf Jewelers association are available in carat 24K/Tola, 24/10gm, and carat 22K/Tola, 22K/10gm and silver per 10/gm rates for different cities like Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and Rawalpindi on daily basis.
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- MCC best Multan Sultan by 72 runs in T20 match06:29 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- AIOU to execute ‘Hunarmand Pakistan’ program05:58 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Govt to facilitate increase pharmaceutical exports up to $5 billion05:46 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 set to start Thursday05:32 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019