Gold price witnesses upward trend in Pakistan
KARACHI - Gold closed at $1,337 an ounce with $1 upward variation in value as compared to previous trading session and domestic bullion price witnessed same trend on Monday.
Gold in tola term up by Rs 25 a tola to close at Rs 52,472 per tola while in grammage value, gold remained up by Rs 35 per ten grams to Rs 45,058 per ten grams, dealers said. Gold price remained in hands of leading manipulators in India, Pakistan and other major gold buying countries, as they remained busy influencing current prices and gold Futures.
The gold hedgers made some cautious deals. The general buyers remained on sidelines anticipating further easing in price in coming days on dollar-rupee parity.
Also the association of Karachi Saraf Jeweler is manage and set gold rates for local market of Karachi, gold rates from Karachi Saraf Jewelers association are available in carat 24K/Tola, 24/10gm, and carat 22K/Tola, 22K/10gm and silver per 10/gm rates for different cities like Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and Rawalpindi on daily basis.
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019