Frieha Altaf receives 'Woman of the year' award
The actor-turned-entrepreneur has been honoured to receive the award as it is for a genuine cause.
“Winning for a cause is more gratifying because it helps further the cause. As an empowered and influential member of the society, I have a responsibility to give back to the community – this award will help me give back more and create more awareness about child sexual abuse which is still considered as a taboo subject in our country,” Altaf said.
Frieha Altaf has always raised her voice in creating awareness in the society about several important topics including sexual abuse, women empowerment and domestic abuse, etc.
As an initiative of Catwalk Cares, which is the CSR division of Catwalk, she has always aimed to lend support to various NGOs and charitable organizations which have been working in different sectors for societal improvement.
Frieha Altaf has also been nominated as a Leader of Industry in Event Management at Focus PK 2019 which is slated to take place on Oct 26 at Governor House.
As a goodwill ambassador, Altaf has often been invited to familiarity trips all across the globe where she proudly represents Pakistan.
She has recently been to Georgia, Tuscany and Turkey where she attended important conferences as a key speaker. With an extensive experience of over 30 years of successfully executing over 3,000 fashion events, Frieha Altaf is a force to be reckoned with.
The renowned choreographer has been an active participant at various international events including Destination Wedding Planner Congress, Events Extraordinaire and APPNA foundation in Dallas.
Congratulations to the PR Guru from team Daily Pakistan Global.
- Setting a new standard for smartphones in our changing world11:32 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Man gets dumped a month after donating kidney to girlfriend’s mother10:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops slightly in Pakistan10:23 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- COAS Bajwa reiterates resolve to fight against terrorism09:51 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- FBR imposes 17% sales tax on bakeries, restaurant and caterers09:20 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- 11 Pakistani films to be screened at Dubai Expo Film Festival05:14 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021