Army Chief confirms death sentences of 11 terrorists
According to the statement, the convicts were given a fair trial at a the military court. They were involved in killing of DIG Fayyaz Sumbal and ASI Raza Khan of Balochistan Police and Inspector Kamran Nazir of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) in Quetta.
The terrorists among the convicts were also involved in sectarian killings and attacks on the personnel of Frontier Constabulary and killing of Pakistan Army's Major Majeed.
The development came as Pakistan Army has launched an operation along Afghanistan border to reinforce the troops deployment in Rajgal valley. The operation is aimed to effectively check and guard against the terrorists movement along high mountains and all weather passes in Khyber Agency.
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- IWD 2021 – Pakistan acknowledges achievements of female trailblazers08:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021