Qandeel Baloch's autopsy reveals new facts
MULTAN (Web Desk) - Qandeel Baloch's post-mortem reports have revealed that she was strangled to death in her bedroom while she was sleeping. The reports suggest that her neck and nose were squeezed to asphyxiate her.
The report further reveals that no wounds of torture were found on her body. The body will be sent to Lahore for further forensic examination.
Earlier, the CPO Multan had claimed that no bleeding or wounds were found and the model was strangled to death in her bedroom.
Police has sealed the house and is gathering evidence.
The model seemed to be troubled in the last few days, Private TV channel, Geo News Multan Bureau Chief said. “The last I called her for an interview, she was crying on the phone,” he said.
In a press conference held a few days ago Qandeel Baloch had said that her life was in danger. She had written a letter to the interior ministry asking for security.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019