Indian national with fake Pakistani passport arrested
Muhammad Iqbal came to Pakistan on 90 days visa in 1995 but remained missing till the time of his arrest, according to police officials.
An FIR has been registered against Iqbal for possessing fake documents and illegal stay in Pakistan.
Police is further investigating whether he was involved in any criminal activity in Pakistan or not.
The arrest comes in a time when Pakistan is investigating the possible role of Indian RAW in recent incidents of terrorism.
- PM Shehbaz rejects to inaugurate ‘flawed’ real-time flood ...05:50 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Karachi food gets thumbs up from England captain Moeen Ali05:33 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- realme C25Y makes a comeback on an amazing price of Rs28,99904:35 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Meera and Amna Ilyas share a snippet from upcoming project07:37 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022