PIA crew released after brief detention at London airport
According to reports, the crew members from PIA's flight PK-758 coming from Islamabad to London were detained over alleged security threats via confidential information. According to British Police, the crew was taken into custody for interrogation over security concerns.
After the search operation, the officials were released and sent back to the hotel but the authorities withheld their passports. The flight, on the other hand, was cleared to take off from Heathrow Airport with a different set of crew members.
The management of national flag carrier is reportedly mulling protest against the misconduct by British police and to seek the recovery of passports.
- 'Pakistan to boost soybean yield by using China’s intercropping ...04:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020