There was a hidden message in Deepika Padukone's wedding dupatta
LAHORE -Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have tied the knot twice this week.
The newlyweds finally shared their much-awaited wedding pictures post the Sindhi ceremony at Villa del Balbianello. Deepika looked ravishing in a Sabyasachi dress.
For her second event, Deepika could be seen wearing a traditional Sindhi ensemble and her duppata had a Hindu mantra inscribed on the border which read ‘Sada Saubhagyawati Bhava’ which means “forever have good destiny”, according to Filmfare.
A Konkani ceremony was arranged on Wednesday before the Sindhi wedding. Both the backgrounds of the stars were reflected in the events.
Deepika completely bowled us over with her bold eyes and bridal attire.
The couple started dating in 2013 after working together in Ram-Leela.
- Masoumeh Ebtekar: Iran's vice president infected by coronavirus11:54 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Hadi Khosrowshahi: Iran's ex-ambassador to Vatican dies of coronavirus11:47 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Coronavirus: Pakistan's Aviation division establishes emergency ...11:36 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan, Qatar agree to further enhance economic cooperation11:19 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pink Floyd: PM Imran tweets Roger Waters’ video criticising ...11:10 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019