India willing to share Mumbai trial evidence with Pakistan: Foreign Office
The Foreign Office spokesperson Nafees Zakaria in a statement on Friday said that India conveyed its message through a letter written by Indian Foreign Secretary.
The Foreign Office representative said the material evidence and the cross examination of prosecution witnesses are required for clear investigation.
He said our legal experts are currently examining the legal aspects and modalities of the proposal contained in the Indian Foreign Secretary's letter.
- Pakistan Navy releases first promo for Aman 2021 maritime peace ...08:48 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani, Afghan players dominate International Snowboarding ...08:18 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- OGRA lifts 12-year-old ban on new CNG station licences07:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- CNG stations in Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad reopen for short periods ...06:42 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- 'Thank you Pakistan' – Nepalese mountaineers tell the world about ...05:43 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021