Gwadar Port to open new vistas of prosperity: Khawaja Asif
Talking to APP at Muslim League House here on Sunday he said the basic concept to improve means of communication was to bringing far-off and neglected areas at equal par with the developed parts of the country. The linking remote areas with developed areas will bring revolutionary changes in life style and open new era of development and prosperity he added.
The minister said, the mega project of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would play instrumental role in bringing revolutionary change and usher of economic stability and prosperity not only in Pakistan but also in the region.
Khawaja Asif was of the opinion that Gwadar port will play a dominating role in ensuring drastic economic stability and overall development of the country. He said that the development work on Sialkot-Lahore motorway will be undertaken in near future adding that motorway project will help in linking remote areas along with its track and reduced the distance
Asif disclosed that development work on setting up Engineering Centre of Excellence in Head Marala for providing higher skilled development education and on a ring road will be carried out in near future.
- OPPO A 54 launched in Pakistan, price, sale info12:41 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Several arrested after 2 killed as TLP's protest continue (VIDEO)12:23 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- The race to digitise kiryana stores11:56 AM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani chef Zahra Khan featured in Forbes 30 Under 3011:53 AM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Food and Poverty: Misfortune or Fault?11:31 AM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Jannat Mirza's new dance video leaves fans awestruck04:32 PM | 12 Apr, 2021
- Sania Saeed and Hina Altaf to feature in drama Doar03:37 PM | 12 Apr, 2021
- Meera announces entering politics soon03:15 PM | 12 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021