Ramazan Calendar 2018: Sehar & Iftar timings in Peshawar
The month of Ramazan has begun with traditional religious zeal and reverence across Pakistan.
Even though the temperature across the country is rising by each passing day, devotees are keeping alive the spirit of Ramazan by fasting throughout the day to earn Allah’s blessings.
A timetable of Sehar and Iftar timings for Peshawar is as follows:
Ramadan Calendar 2018 - Sehar o Iftar Timings (Fiqa Hanafi, Sunni, Ahle Sunnat)
Fiqa Hanafi (Sunni) & Fiqa Jafria (Shia) have sunrise time differences in calculation algorithm. Followers of Fiqh Jafria are asked to add 10-12 minutes to their Sehar and Iftar times since their calculation differ slightly.
- Shaheen Al Jazeera 2019: Navies of Pakistan, Bahrain conclude ...10:36 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Sleep Expo Middle East announces first-ever industry award07:48 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Shahzain Bugti takes early lead in NA-259 re-polling, show initial ...07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019