Ramazan Calendar 2018: Sehar & Iftar timings in Peshawar
Even though the temperature across the country is rising by each passing day, devotees are keeping alive the spirit of Ramazan by fasting throughout the day to earn Allah’s blessings.
A timetable of Sehar and Iftar timings for Peshawar is as follows:
Ramadan Calendar 2018 - Sehar o Iftar Timings (Fiqa Hanafi, Sunni, Ahle Sunnat)
Fiqa Hanafi (Sunni) & Fiqa Jafria (Shia) have sunrise time differences in calculation algorithm. Followers of Fiqh Jafria are asked to add 10-12 minutes to their Sehar and Iftar times since their calculation differ slightly.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021