The 'Wedding Season' is here, and HERE are the latest MEHENDI trends!
Contributed By: Nousheen Sherazi
After going through various collections by different Pakistani designers we came across a few trends that are here to stay.
• The Printed Lehenga: be it floral or abstract, printed lehengas have become huge! Designers and brands such as Zara Shahjahan & Avoir have featured these trends in their collection.
The printed lehenga trend is definitely a more modernized and funky approach to the traditional desi styles which is very refreshing and unique.
• The Vibrant Color Palette: Pink, silver, yellow, blue and lime green seem to be the colors of preference this season.
The brighter the outfit, the more it makes a statement on the dance floor.
• The Sharara: the best part about sharara’s is that they look flattering on most body types and look elegant, not to forget that they are by far the most comfortable outfits for Mehndis.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021