The 'Wedding Season' is here, and HERE are the latest MEHENDI trends!
Contributed By: Nousheen Sherazi
After going through various collections by different Pakistani designers we came across a few trends that are here to stay.
• The Printed Lehenga: be it floral or abstract, printed lehengas have become huge! Designers and brands such as Zara Shahjahan & Avoir have featured these trends in their collection.
The printed lehenga trend is definitely a more modernized and funky approach to the traditional desi styles which is very refreshing and unique.
• The Vibrant Color Palette: Pink, silver, yellow, blue and lime green seem to be the colors of preference this season .
The brighter the outfit, the more it makes a statement on the dance floor.
• The Sharara: the best part about sharara’s is that they look flattering on most body types and look elegant, not to forget that they are by far the most comfortable outfits for Mehndis.
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- President Trump to visit Pakistan soon: FM Qureshi03:41 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019