Musharaf offers Imran Khan to form 'Grand Alliance'
Pervez Musharraf said that he asked Imran Khan to join grand alliance. Former army chief also hinted that he will play important in politics of Pakistan.
Pervez Musharraf clarified that Raheel Sharif is not government.
Pervez Musharraf said that Government of Pakistan must give extension to General Raheel Sharif.
Pervez Musharraf admired the struggle of General Raheel Sharif for the betterment of Pakistan. While giving an interview to senior anchor person Nadeem Malik, Musharraf said that he is happy with performance of Pakistan army.
Former president also hinted that if Raheel Sharif not take the extension then all the struggle made by Raheel Sharif will go in vein.
He also said that Pakistan army is in several battle fields. He wished that Raheel Sharif must be given extension.
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan dispatches free medicines worth Rs25mn to Afghanistan12:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- At least 13 civilians shot dead by Indian army in case of 'mistaken ...12:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021