Prime Minister to inaugurate ‘Green Bus Project’ next month, says Ahsan Iqbal
While talking to media after attending a ceremony of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries, government is doing their full efforts to overcome energy crisis in the country and 10,000 MV electricity will be added to national grid in 2018, thenewstribe reported.
Federal minister said that Gwadar Airport will be operational from 2017, adding that they were promoting public-private partnership.
Ahsan Iqbal further said they were trying to bring improvement in tax collection.
- SSGC General Manager terminated for harassing female employees02:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Blast derails passenger train in Balochistan’s Sibi, several injured01:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Indian PM Modi trolled over teleprompter faux pas during WEF speech ...01:22 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- vivo V23e now available in 128GB version01:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Sajal Aly's brother pens a beautiful birthday message for his sister10:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021