Prime Minister to inaugurate ‘Green Bus Project’ next month, says Ahsan Iqbal
While talking to media after attending a ceremony of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries, government is doing their full efforts to overcome energy crisis in the country and 10,000 MV electricity will be added to national grid in 2018, thenewstribe reported.
Federal minister said that Gwadar Airport will be operational from 2017, adding that they were promoting public-private partnership.
Ahsan Iqbal further said they were trying to bring improvement in tax collection.
- PTCL internet services disrupted across Pakistan10:14 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Man kills two sisters, their friend for honour in Peshawar10:04 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Verdict on plea to extend Shahbaz Gill’s physical remand in ...09:22 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:38 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 19 August 202208:16 AM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- 'Kaisi Teri Khudgarzi' slammed for glorifying abuse, violence10:21 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Hira and Mani share hilarious new video from London11:20 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022