Rs 9bln collected for Diamer-Bhasha and Mohmand dams fund, Senate told
Speaking in the Senate, he said that in the next five years, 10 billion samplings would be planted across the country.
Pakistan, he said, has the water storage capacity of only one month, which should be four months as per the international standards. He said about 90 percent water being wasted in the country.
He appreciated gesture showed by the Pakistanis for the construction of dams. The county is moving towards the green economy.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021