Rs 9bln collected for Diamer-Bhasha and Mohmand dams fund, Senate told
Speaking in the Senate, he said that in the next five years, 10 billion samplings would be planted across the country.
Pakistan, he said, has the water storage capacity of only one month, which should be four months as per the international standards. He said about 90 percent water being wasted in the country.
He appreciated gesture showed by the Pakistanis for the construction of dams. The county is moving towards the green economy.
- Pakistan's Business Confidence Index drops by 21pc in six months of ...10:38 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022