Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds admits sneaking away beauty products from Blake Lively
Recently we got to see Reynolds' collaboration with Giorgio Armani Beauty for their new Armani Code Absolu fragrance campaign and what a pleasure it was.
While chatting to US Magazine, the Deadpool star reveals, he has been wearing fragrances since the time he was a teenager. Considering that he has a tough schedule packed with action and plays the titular role in superhero flick ‘Deadpool’, the father of two daughters also disclosed that the special effects make-up "ripped off his face."
To soothe his skin, he usually follows the routine instructed by his makeup artist, but when his skin is in need of hydration, he would sneak away some of his wife’s beauty products!
"Sometimes I'll steal whatever my wife has in her drawers and slather it on. I may not know exactly what it is, but I do make sure it says moisturizer," he said in an interview to Vogue.
The actor admits, due to his lack of beauty knowledge, he always ends up choosing the wrong type of moisturizer. "I use the body one or something, which, to me, I don't see much difference but she tells me it's wrong."
Well, now we know that when Reynolds is facing any beauty- related problem, Lively is surely to come to his rescue considering she looks like she never ages.
- UN body sees end of polio in Pakistan by 202310:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022