Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds admits sneaking away beauty products from Blake Lively
Recently we got to see Reynolds' collaboration with Giorgio Armani Beauty for their new Armani Code Absolu fragrance campaign and what a pleasure it was.
While chatting to US Magazine, the Deadpool star reveals, he has been wearing fragrances since the time he was a teenager. Considering that he has a tough schedule packed with action and plays the titular role in superhero flick ‘Deadpool’, the father of two daughters also disclosed that the special effects make-up "ripped off his face."
To soothe his skin, he usually follows the routine instructed by his makeup artist, but when his skin is in need of hydration, he would sneak away some of his wife’s beauty products!
"Sometimes I'll steal whatever my wife has in her drawers and slather it on. I may not know exactly what it is, but I do make sure it says moisturizer," he said in an interview to Vogue.
The actor admits, due to his lack of beauty knowledge, he always ends up choosing the wrong type of moisturizer. "I use the body one or something, which, to me, I don't see much difference but she tells me it's wrong."
Well, now we know that when Reynolds is facing any beauty- related problem, Lively is surely to come to his rescue considering she looks like she never ages.
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021