Faiza Beauty Cream toxic, warns Dubai Municipality
The product has also not been registered in the database of producers according to the municipality.
The department of health and safety of the Dubai Municipality posted a disclaimer on Instagram stating that the cream contains hydroquinone, which is found in prescription drugs and is not safe for use.
The municipality also urged the public to report the product if seen in stores along with any advertisements regarding the product by calling on an 800900 helpline.
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- PTA clears the air on blocking internet services amid political ...07:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- LHC imposes Rs100,000 fine on Punjab CM Hamza Shahbaz for no response ...07:06 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022