OCAS receiving online Intermediate admission applications for 730 government colleges of Punjab
LAHORE - The Online College Admissions System (OCAS) developed by the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) for Higher Education Department (HED) of Punjab to process intermediate admissions applications for their FA, FSC, ICS programs has gone live to process Intermediate Applications and over 730 public colleges are being facilitated this year.
OCAS provides a web-based facility for applicants to submit admission application(s) online. OCAS is built to provide easy, convenient, efficient and reliable access to students for admissions in the government colleges for higher education. The system has by far processed 1.6 Million Applications since 2011.
The salient features of the system include 24/7 access, apply from any place with internet access, track admissions application status via college website, and integration with BISE results. OCAS has considerably reduced the visits of students and their parents to colleges, ensuring timely compilation of applications and merit lists.
Students can apply for their desired program in three simple steps. Enter Matric Roll Number and board name, Select college/program and print fee slip. In the last, fee worth Rs. 25 can be deposited at any branch of Bank of Punjab. Web portal can be reached at http://www.ocas.punjab.gov.pk.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020