Family undecided about removing ventilator as Kulsoom Nawaz still unconscious
Talking to media about his mother's health condition outside Harley Street Clinic in London, Hussain Nawaz said that Kulsoom was unconscious and they were unable to take a decision about removing ventilator.
The wife of the former prime minister, who underwent multiple surgeries last year to remove lymph nodes after she was diagnosed with throat cancer, has been shifted the intensive care unit at the London hospital last week after she suffered a heart attack. She has been put on a ventilator.
Kulsoom Nawaz on ventilator after cardiac arrest 12:01 AM | 15 Jun, 2018
LONDON - The wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif was shifted to the intensive care unit at a UK hospital from ...
Hussain Nawaz added that the doctors were making every possible effort to help Begum Kulsoom recover and hoped that his mother would get better soon.
In his comment to reporters, while leaving the clinic, Nawaz said Begum Kulsoom was still unconscious and on the ventilator. He said he was praying to Allah for her quick recovery.
Nawaz, Maryam Extends London Visit
The ousted PM and his daughter, who are facing corruption trials, had left for London on Friday following the news of Kulsoom’s deteriorating health. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif also arrived in London today to see his ailing sister-in-law.
Nawaz Sharif and daughter Maryam extend London ... 07:13 PM | 17 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam may extend their return to Pakistan as doctors have advised the former ...
On Sunday, Maryam Nawaz took to Twitter and announced that her mother’s condition is unstable. “We have tried to talk to her but she is not responding,” Maryam said.
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019