Family undecided about removing ventilator as Kulsoom Nawaz still unconscious
Talking to media about his mother's health condition outside Harley Street Clinic in London, Hussain Nawaz said that Kulsoom was unconscious and they were unable to take a decision about removing ventilator.
The wife of the former prime minister, who underwent multiple surgeries last year to remove lymph nodes after she was diagnosed with throat cancer, has been shifted the intensive care unit at the London hospital last week after she suffered a heart attack. She has been put on a ventilator.
Hussain Nawaz added that the doctors were making every possible effort to help Begum Kulsoom recover and hoped that his mother would get better soon.
In his comment to reporters, while leaving the clinic, Nawaz said Begum Kulsoom was still unconscious and on the ventilator. He said he was praying to Allah for her quick recovery.
Nawaz, Maryam Extends London Visit
The ousted PM and his daughter, who are facing corruption trials, had left for London on Friday following the news of Kulsoom’s deteriorating health. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif also arrived in London today to see his ailing sister-in-law.
On Sunday, Maryam Nawaz took to Twitter and announced that her mother’s condition is unstable. “We have tried to talk to her but she is not responding,” Maryam said.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020