PIA resumes Muscat operation after one-year gap
According to Mashhood Tajwar, the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) will operate twice weekly flights on Saturday and Sunday.
From the rhythm of food to the rhythm of culture – Lahore se Muscat!— PIA (@Official_PIA) November 9, 2018
PIA is offering an amazing round-trip package from 18th November 2018, book your tickets now!
Fly with PIA to Muscat
For bookings visit https://t.co/zzPi4NyCFA or call +92 021 111 786 786#PIA #TravelDiaries pic.twitter.com/rzHm6F98aF
The airline has also decided to restore its Sialkot-Sharjah route with twice-weekly flights every Tuesday and Friday.
Only 2 Days to Go!— PIA (@Official_PIA) November 18, 2018
Sialkot to Sharjah flights are starting in 2 days!
Now PIA is offering an amazing round-trip package from 20th November 2018, book your tickets now!
Fly PIA to Sharjah
For bookings visit https://t.co/zzPi4NyCFA or call +92 021 111 786 786#PIA #TravelDiaries pic.twitter.com/JRsnYxRjjz
The fights from Sialkot will commence from this Tuesday after which the airline will have five flights per week, including three from Turbat.
- Tiktok launches Urdu safety center in Pakistan04:11 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's interior minister visits Siachen, pays tribute to martyrs ...03:47 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021