Sethi-Shah meeting: Four matches of upcoming PSL to be played in Karachi
During the meeting, they have reached a decision that four of the PSL matches will be played in the metropolis in February next year.
Speaking on the occasion, the chief minister said Karachi is a peaceful city and international cricket should be played in the city.
The CM also assured Sethi that fool proof security will be given to the teams, adding that all possible measures will be taken to restore international cricket in Karachi.
Sethi informed the chief minister the National Stadium will be renovated for the matches with the assistance of National Engineering Services Pakistan (NESPAK).
He reached Karachi on Tuesday night for holding high profile meeting.
He said that ICC security firm will visit Karachi to give green signal for holding the matches in the Karachi. The Rangers and police have prepared briefing for the ICC team.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021