Modi suit hogs limelight, Brett Lee's T-shirt gets cold shoulder
While a diamond trader from Bhavnagar has offered a staggering Rs 1.41 crore for the navy blue suit Modi wore during his meeting with US President Barack Obama last month, the bids for Lee's T-shirt range between a measly Rs 1,500 and Rs 2,000.
"People are only looking for Modi suit. There is a T-shirt of Brett Lee gifted by Cricket Australia just beside the suit, but the bids for it are very low," said a member of the organising committee.
"About 40 to 50 people have placed bids ranging from Rs 1,500 to Rs 2,000 for the T-shirt that Brett Lee gifted Modi during the latter's visit to Australia in November last year," he said, showing the written bids of a handful of interested people.
A Surat-based diamond trader Mukesh Patel, who made a bid of Rs 1.39 crore for Modi's suit, said he is not interested in buying the yellow Cricket Australia T-shirt.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021