Army chief visits headquarters of newly raised CPEC security force
Raheel Sharif was given a detailed briefing on the progress of raising of the force and wide ranging security aspects of CPEC.
The COAS reiterated army's commitment to provide security for the corridor project and the work force involved.
He said this is a game changer project for Pakistan which has the potential to transform the lives of people of the country. COAS emphasized the need to ensure a peaceful environment to be able to push all the planned developmental projects.
- Will Saboor Aly and husband Ali Ansari work together in an upcoming ...12:10 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Election Commission starts proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI ...11:48 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Cabinet approves resignations of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed, Lt Gen Azhar ...11:34 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Babrik Shah's three-year-old son passes away in a tragic accident11:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alizeh Shah's 'summer pictures' raise temperature in winter07:59 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022