Pakistan lifts sanctions on Iran
The modalities for lifting the sanctions were finalized in an inter-ministerial meeting chaired by Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in Islamabad on Friday.
The formal notification issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will revive economic and commercial relationship between Pakistan and Iran, including the areas of trade, investment, technology, banking, finance and energy.
With the lifting of restrictions, economic and trade relations between the two neighbourly countries will witness a new boost.
- vivo Y35 launched in Pakistan — price, specification, camera02:19 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Watch — Pakistan’s new CJCSC Gen Sahir Shamshad Mirza wins hearts ...01:42 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Karachi Board announces inter part 2 pre-medical results (Check ...12:32 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Pakistani users will no longer be able to download Google Play Store ...12:05 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Hassan Ahmed reacts to wife Sunita Marshal's remarks from latest ...11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Hina Altaf reveals why she married Agha Ali10:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022