Foodie Alert: Ayesha Omar will be coming up with a web series on 'Food & Healthy Lifestyle'
Recent news has revealed that she will be hosting 'webisodes' online to showcase her talent of cooking, and for helping people adjust to a healthy lifestyle, which they find very difficult in today's world.
Speaking to Dawn, Ayesha Omar stated, ”Right now I am working on two shows which I will be hosting. No, I’m not talking about hosting corporate shows, I’m talking about hosting shows for TV and the internet. I’m starting my own health show that will air four of its episodes very soon.”
We are waiting, Ayesha!
- Burj Khalifa turns white and green to mark Pakistan’s Independence ...11:23 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Taliban welcome Indian decision to return embassy staff to Kabul10:49 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- In Independence Day message, Blinken calls for further strengthening ...10:28 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Much awaited trailer of 'The Legend of Maula Jatt' FINALLY released08:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022