Foodie Alert: Ayesha Omar will be coming up with a web series on 'Food & Healthy Lifestyle'
Recent news has revealed that she will be hosting 'webisodes' online to showcase her talent of cooking, and for helping people adjust to a healthy lifestyle, which they find very difficult in today's world.
Speaking to Dawn, Ayesha Omar stated, ”Right now I am working on two shows which I will be hosting. No, I’m not talking about hosting corporate shows, I’m talking about hosting shows for TV and the internet. I’m starting my own health show that will air four of its episodes very soon.”
We are waiting, Ayesha!
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022