Priyanka Chopra's mom lands in Jodhpur for wedding preps
MUMBAI - Following DeepVeer, the next Bollywood couple to tie the knot is Priyanka Chopra and US singer Nick Jonas.
The bride's mother has landed to check the wedding destination. Bollywood's desi girl's mother, Madhu landed at the Jodhpur airport on Friday. On arrival, she was immediately surrounded by the eager reporters eager to know more about the exchange of garlands between Nick and Peecee.
Regarding the selection of the wedding destination, Madhu revealed: “this city is my favorite. We left aside the whole world to come to this place.”
While it was reported that the to be the mother-in-law of the Jonas brother arrived to supervise the wedding preparations, she remained hesitant in giving too much away.
“You will see it when it happens. What do I say about it now? We will talk when it happens,” she answered.
Have anything to add to this story? Let us know in the comments section below.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019