ICC withdraws Aleem Dar from India-South Africa series
Aleem Dar will not play his role in fourth ODI between India and South Africa courtesy Shiv Sena’s protest.
Earlier, Indian extremist party Shiv Sinha had threatened him, as well as other Pakistanis present in India.
According to Indian media reports, Shiv Sinha said that they would not let Pakistani Umpire to supervise any match in India.
Shiv Sinha had also attacked Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) where meeting between both board officials were to be taken place but meeting was cancelled after the attack.
It is to be kept in mind that Shiv Sinha’s deed has been condemned by International Cricket council (ICC).
Aleem Dar will be supervising 5th match between India and South Africa on October 25.
- PM Shehbaz says govt to present budget on June 1006:00 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022