Indian government grants visa to Pakistani child for liver surgery
The minister issued directions following the request of Kashif Chacha, the father of ailing child named Abdullah Kashif on Twitter.
Chacha tweeted saying, "madam kindly approve medical visa for my child please madam his medicine is about to finish so please help us regards".
In response, Swaraj tweeted, "The treatment of your child must not suffer for want of medicine. I have asked Indian High Commission to issue medical visa".
The treatment of your child must not suffer for want of medicine. I have asked Indian High Commission to issue medical visa. @ChachaKashif— Sushma Swaraj (@SushmaSwaraj) October 18, 2017
The Indian minister also tweeted in response of a request submitted by a Pakistan for his mother's treatment and said that medical visa has been approved for her liver surgery in India.
Earlier, the woman's son, Rafique Memon, had requested Swaraj's to issue directions for granting visa to his mother.
Considering a request of another Pakistani, Nazir Ahmad, the minister said: "We will issue visa to facilitate treatment of your 8 year old child in India".
We will issue visa to facilitate treatment of your 8 year old child in India. https://t.co/416vzZsWox— Sushma Swaraj (@SushmaSwaraj) October 18, 2017
She also tweeted on Thursday that the India will gran medical visa in all deserving cases pending today on the eve of Deepawali.
On the auspicious occasion of Deepawali, India will grant medical Visa in all deserving cases pending today. @IndiainPakistan— Sushma Swaraj (@SushmaSwaraj) October 19, 2017
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022