Breaking stereotypes: Trans model Kami Sid gets featured in bridal campaign
Trans model and activist Kami Chaudhry came out in the public back in 2016 for the betterment of our society and for people like herself who were being neglected since so many years.
The striking beauty is currently busy shooting for a bridal campaign in the Netherlands for a renowned veteran makeup artist, Saira of Unique Salon. According to Kami, "Today I had a unique shoot with UNIQUE Salon. Being a Trans model and that too from Pakistan, I think this is going to create ripples. I would like to thank the Photographer Asim Bari, Khalid Jahangier for the amazing pictures and Ghohar Fashion for their Stunning Designer Bridal Clothes and having faith on me."
Kami has broken yet another social barrier that limits all of us to the perception that transgenders can't marry.
Kami's PR manager, Moiz Kazmi also known for handling PR of Wardha Saleem, Deepak Perwani, Fashion Council and many more, commented:
"“I am thrilled as I share this with the world. Kami is a super human. I am very excited for this collaboration and this worked out like it was made to happen. Saira was quite a sport; she has worked with our stars and icons Naseebo Lal, Reema Khan, Annie Khalid and now Kami Sid. And internationally you name it from Shreya Ghoshal to anyone in UK Desi scene."
Kudos to Unique Salon for their upcoming campaign and their desire to see a positive change flourish within the society through their individual efforts!
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021